Wave from Winterville, North Carolina

ML Boatworks

Hi Everyone,

I am in the Greenville, NC area. I just picked up my very first Jeep last weekend. Its a 2008 Wrangler Sahara 2dr, 6spd manual. I have been online looking up parts non stop since then! Ordered a Trextop NX soft top yesterday, and now trying to figure out wheel/ tire sizes vs. lift needed, along with bumpers, tube fenders, etc. etc. etc!!! Pretty excited if you cannot tell. I do only wish I researched the Rubicon a little more, but this will be used mainly for the beach, so I probably won't need a lot of the Rubicon features...yet. Anyways, I have noticed the waves going down the road, and its been pretty cool. If there is anyone in my area, let me know, I would love to meet up!

Mike Luszcz

20150614_183644_zps3h2snzpf.jpg

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Just a friendly reminder to go back and read the rules of this forum. Having your company as you username and posting a link to your site is a violation unless you are an approved sponsor.

ML Boatworks

Just a friendly reminder to go back and read the rules of this forum. Having your company as you username and posting a link to your site is a violation unless you are an approved sponsor.

Thanks, I just removed the link. Sorry about that. The user name was approved, so not sure what to do about that. I use that user name on most all sites I join. Sorry about that! Mike

georgi.photo

Hello from Jacksonville. Hope you can make it to the Uwharrie run in August. Big group. Get to meet some like minded folks.

ML Boatworks

Hi, Is there any info about the Uwharrie run on this site? A link would be great so I can see what its all about! Thanks!

Well, its been a couple weeks, and I have been busy. Got my rims and tires last week. Method Mesh 17x8.5, BFG KO2's 285/70/r17's, Trextop NX soft top, and I have a set of Bushwacker Fenders but I am unsure I want to use them. I think I may just add the 2" lift and keep the painted factory fenders. I guess I need to get on craigslist and sell the fenders and the factory rims and tires...take those funds and do some more work!
As you can see, I had to draw up and cut the WAYALIFE and JK logo with my vinyl cutter. I am really enjoying this Jeep so far! Can't wait to have more updates. I think the lift, Banks intake/exhaust/programmer, bumpers, and stereo are next! Enjoy, Mike

20150705_164402_zpsj4jkgxi7.jpg

20150705_164350_zpslkdo7cmq.jpg

20150705_164342_zpsprux3qt1.jpg

Top Bottom