Atlanta Area Suds and Grub

thardy

Banned
Alright guys, it's about time to attempt this again. Hopefully we can get us a decent turn out. I'm open to date suggestions in July, either lunch time or dinner time. Let me know what works or doesn't work and we'll get this going! As of now, I'm thinking I'll find somewhere in the Dunwoody/Perimeter area.

Let's make this happen! :wings:

Details:
7/25 @ 5:30pm

Taco Mac
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

We will park at the top of the parking deck there.

Going:
thardy
grubbicon
hhunter050
MattMC
Scrambler
trailless

Maybe:
longarmwj

Last edited:

Grubbicon

Alright guys, it's about time to attempt this again. Hopefully we can get us a decent turn out. I'm open to date suggestions in July, either lunch time or dinner time. Let me know what works or doesn't work and we'll get this going! As of now, I'm thinking I'll find somewhere in the Dunwoody/Perimeter area.

Let's make this happen! :wings:

Im definitely in and in Perimeter there is Toca Mac. Its a big sports bar.

thardy

Banned
Cool. So I'm thinking the Taco Mac at Perimeter will be the spot. We can meet at the top of the parking deck so that we should be able to all park together. Now to just come up with a date and time.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Wish I could make it home for this but my July is pretty slammed. Hopefully you guys can get a regular group together and I can catch up sometime.

mcsjk

Wish I could make it home for this but my July is pretty slammed. Hopefully you guys can get a regular group together and I can catch up sometime.

Same with me. I won't be back in Atlanta until August. Maybe we can do another then?

Grubbicon

What is the hight of the deck? Looks like I may be good for this one.

Its at least 8ft tall. Cant tell ya 100% the high but my jeep is a little over 7ft to the A Pillar and it clears no problem. I have a 4ft firestik on the back and it sits around a 1-2ft above the jeep and it barely hits some of the signs.

Kendawg198

OK
I haven't never measured the height of my jeep. The tallest point is the light bar so when I get home Tuesday or Wednesday I'll see where I stand.

thardy

Banned
I'll try and make it over there sometime soon so that we all know the exact measurements.

Anyone have any days they can or can't get together in July? I know we have the Gulches run the weekend of the 18-19th, so we wouldn't do it then.

Grubbicon

Brother wanted to go to T-mac today for lunch I got the measurements of the deck. Its 8'2" I would be willing to bet everyone can make it in there.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435076014.265435.jpg
In this next picture you can see that my antenna just barely gets the low spots.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435076095.470714.jpg
Also figure ill put up some pictures of the menu while im at it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435076187.543121.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435076254.911571.jpg

Top Bottom