VIDEO : Chasseur - The Cajun Devil Hunter

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this short film maybe a bit tough to understand due to the thick Cajun accent the lead actor has but, I don't think you'll be disappointed with the outstanding acting, cinematography and unique story. Enjoy. :cool:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Dang that was cool. I like the cinematography. Believe it or not I had no problem understanding the actor, maybe I'm used to hearing different accents..... :cheesy:

LeighP

Very cool. Now why don't we get more feature films of interest like this....instead of Hollywood just remaking stuff?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Dang that was cool. I like the cinematography. Believe it or not I had no problem understanding the actor, maybe I'm used to hearing different accents..... :cheesy:

LOL!! That definitely helps. I think I got most of it for the same reason. Still, there were a few spots where I had to really listen carefully :crazyeyes:

Very cool. Now why don't we get more feature films of interest like this....instead of Hollywood just remaking stuff?

Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, most people don't want to think - they just want to be entertained. Hollywood is just supplying people what they are demanding. :sigh:

Jtmw

Really enjoyed it, wish it had about another 10 minutes to see what happened next. Really good story.

Top Bottom