EVO Long Arm Envy Links

GCM 2

......i don't even think they offer them anymore.

As Wayolife stated they are an option/upgrade. However, I think they may still sell them (or at least selling what is still in stock). One of the newer members here (old member at JK-Forum) "Tattedfired", just purchased the envy links since the JK Experience back in early september, he and I discussed this topic at length at the meet and greet Petersburg(?). Anyway, there is always the chance EVO mfg has recently stop producing the Envy links.
Call the shop :thumb:

Edit: my apologies, I am completely wrong, just checked recent photos of his rig. He does NOT have envy links. Plan "b", call the shop!

Last edited:

Tattedfire

As Wayolife stated they are an option/upgrade. However, I think they may still sell them (or at least selling what is still in stock). One of the newer members here (old member at JK-Forum) "Tattedfired", just purchased the envy links since the JK Experience back in early september, he and I discussed this topic at length at the meet and greet Petersburg(?). Anyway, there is always the chance EVO mfg has recently stop producing the Envy links.
Call the shop :thumb:

Edit: my apologies, I am completely wrong, just checked recent photos of his rig. He does NOT have envy links. Plan "b", call the shop!

Like Eddie stated they do not have any in stock and not sure if and when they will be making more. I had called and ordered them and then told Greg (GCM) that I was good to go with the kit and then received a phone call back from EVO stating what I said above. Anyhow, this still did not stop me from getting the kit. Just made it cheaper for me. :bleh:

StrizzyChris

Besides, thats some serious coin for a (debatable) unnecessary upgrade. Don't get me wrong they are awesome and I am jealous of anyone that has them. But it reduces unsprung weight that i dont mind having in the first place! :twocents:

Top Bottom