Jeeps and car washes

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone! I know you can't take your jeep wrangler through a drive-thru car wash with the soft top. I'm thinking you can with a hard top on. Can you? I just bought a hard top so that's why i'm wondering

ECHOE

I would always run my 08 JKU soft top through a touch less car wash. It would leak a little but not much and it was easy to towel up. I think it depends more on your lift and if you will actually fit. There is no way my 2013 JKUR with 5 lift will even fit- but otherwise I wouldn't have any qualms about taking it in a car wash.

Wardell

I used to take mine through a touchless car wash all the time, and I never had any leaks from the hard top. I didn't try it with the soft top (never put it on until I moved up here, and there's only a self serve car wash in town) but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Even if it does leak a bit, it's a Jeep! Just pull the drain plugs, dry out the carpet and you should be fine.

Brankz

I took my broken header bar trektop nx by the touch less wash and no problem
The top feels like it will crash you but no problem at all no leaks by the way

In the other hand my 2 door leak just a bit

bigtrucker52

I used to take mine through a touchless car wash all the time, and I never had any leaks from the hard top. I didn't try it with the soft top (never put it on until I moved up here, and there's only a self serve car wash in town) but I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. Even if it does leak a bit, it's a Jeep! Just pull the drain plugs, dry out the carpet and you should be fine.

I got no carpet in the front. Took the first half of it completely out and haven't gotten around to taking out the back half yet

Top Bottom