WAVE from South Florida

TheFett

Hello my fellow Jeepers, just wanted to introduce myself and say..........wait I think I already started this off wrong.......ah ah hem...
Hi,
My name is Jeff, aka TheFett
I am a Jeep owner and I have been committed.
I say I have been committed because I believe there is an important difference between being a Jeeper and being a committed Jeeper.
At an early onset I knew I had a problem.
Just like so many of us out there, our problems aren't one of political or religious issues.
No, for us select few its far deeper than that.
WE ARE JEEPERS, but I am committed, like so many of you on here!!
How committed you ask?? Well good question from the back of the room and thanks for asking. IF you had breakfast this morning and you had what I had I ask you to ponder on this first like I did.

I had, two eggs over easy, grits (oh love those grits), two slices of toast (buttered just right) and of course my BACON!!! can't have breakfast WITHOUT BACON!!! So as I was enjoying my breakfast, reading through JEEP forums, and my lastest Quadratec mag when it hit me. Who was more committed this morning? Was it the Chicken or the Pig?? I had eggs, but the BACON?? Yep, so call me a "pig" if you will, but I'm committed, committed like you read about.

It truley is a condition, owning a Jeep and maintaining a Jeep. If your a Jeeper and you do not have some twisted sense of humor, or extra parts, or would rather sit on the toilet reading your Quadratec, Jeep magainzine till your legs go numb planning out what grocieries your ok doing without this week cause, oh look my Rancho tube doors are on sale and I don't really need Cherrios.......then how committed are you really??......lol

So lets have some fun, lets get into some things here, and thanks for having me and putting up with my post and wave! If you haven't figured out by now............YEAH I should be committed.......:cheesy:
IMG_8158.jpg
Thanks & Happy Jeep'N
Jeff aka TheFett

TheFett

Another South Florida resident.....very cool
Welcome Jeff..........from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood

Oh, yeh. Love it all hot and bothered down here its how we do it.....lol

Just up a little was from you, I'm up here in Port Saint Lucie. Thanks for the notice too man! :standing wave:

rbiederwolf

Hello from Palm Beach Gardens,

I am committed as in I should be committed... I can't stop tweaking my jeep,,, Please someone help me!!!!!!!

Anyway, are any of you South Florida jeepers part of a jeep club? I am going to my first meet and greet for the Greater Florida Jeep Trails Team Club tonight, anyone else going to this?

Regards,

Rick

TheFett

Hello from Palm Beach Gardens,

I am committed as in I should be committed... I can't stop tweaking my jeep,,, Please someone help me!!!!!!!

Anyway, are any of you South Florida jeepers part of a jeep club? I am going to my first meet and greet for the Greater Florida Jeep Trails Team Club tonight, anyone else going to this?

Regards,

Rick

Nice to see there's at least one more that feels like I do Rick....lol

Part of Treasure Coast Jeep Club up this way. Won't see ya tonight but maybe soon. Meanwhile I keep waving! 👋🏻

georgi.photo

Damn. Next time I go to visit the Fam, I'll have to let you all know so we can hit a trail, or a beach. I usually go visit my family in Miami, or my wife's family in Ocala. Welcome to WAL. Love the commitment and the reference to BACON.

bonedaddy

Wave from Spring Hill, FL...

Great intro! Hell since the day I brought mine home and any chance I get it's wanting and wish lists, QT, XT, 4WD mags, forums ... so many directions you can go, I think about my plans all the time - especially on the can... ;)

Welcome and I look forward to our paths maybe crossing some day...

Great looking rig by the way...

Last edited:

TheFett

Welcome from FT PIERCE. black Jeep w/ yellow WAL banner and yellow PROJECT JK on rear windows✋

John, nice looking JK man! I think better yet I'm sure I've passed ya before man so in case I was remiss in waving at ya on the street (please don't swerve at me..:driving:....I take that as a challenge...lol) heres a wave back to ya :standing wave: and thx for the welcome!

Wave from Spring Hill, FL...

Great intro! Hell since the day I brought mine home and any chance I get it's wanting and wish lists, QT, XT, 4WD mags, forums ... so many directions you can go, I think about my plans all the time - especially on the can... ;)

Welcome and I look forward to our paths maybe crossing some day...

Great looking rig by the way...

Bone, thx for the comments and thx for the welcome. Yeh man some of my best mod ideas come will getting rid of the s**t ones...:cheesy:
Definitely need to cross paths and hook up for some fun!

Damn. Next time I go to visit the Fam, I'll have to let you all know so we can hit a trail, or a beach. I usually go visit my family in Miami, or my wife's family in Ocala. Welcome to WAL. Love the commitment and the reference to BACON.

Gorgi, yeh man who doesn't love BACON!!!! Just figured its hard to express my feelings, but when BACON is involved, really feelings? what feelings? BACON is here so we get ya.....lol Thx for the welcome and for sure man, hit me up when your driving by sometime!

Fett out!

Top Bottom