Zeon or Switch-Pro and PSC BFH

mcsjk

I'm torn between getting a Zeon for my Smittybilt SRC bumper or getting the Switch-Pro and Poison Spyder BFH. Thoughts?

Obviously a winch is important. But is it more important at this point in time than a higher quality bumper and a Switch-Pro to operate my (soon to be coming) lights? I don't go wheeling alone and almost all the time, someone I'm with has a winch. It's going to cost about the same either way so price is not a factor.

CJW

I think good recovery gear is more important than switches or another aftermarket bumper. You can wire in your own switches and relay for pennies on the dollar when compared to the switch pros, to hold you over until you save up again. The PSC bumper is cool but only cosmetic since you already have one. Looks are cool but also not as important.

sean.m.adams33

I would say winch. If you are only doing one set of lights the switch pro might be a little overkill for the moment and you already have a bumper. But those are some hard choices.

Yeti14

I'm torn between getting a Zeon for my Smittybilt SRC bumper or getting the Switch-Pro and Poison Spyder BFH. Thoughts?

Obviously a winch is important. But is it more important at this point in time than a higher quality bumper and a Switch-Pro to operate my (soon to be coming) lights? I don't go wheeling alone and almost all the time, someone I'm with has a winch. It's going to cost about the same either way so price is not a factor.

I had the same Delma I went with the zeon 10-s and PSC brawler lite... Will build up the lights....however did get trucklites one reason for my picking order.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You have a bumper now that is already better than factory. You have NO winch. Seems to be a no brainer to me.

Rccrwlr

Wheel what you've got until you find a need for something different. A winch really gives a level of comfort when on the trail that you can get out of a jam. Would go for a winch. Check out CrippledPetey's winch sale of it already not gone!

mcsjk

You have a bumper now that is already better than factory. You have NO winch. Seems to be a no brainer to me.

You see Eddie, I have this special ability where whenever I get close to making a big purchase for my Jeep I start to question if it's the right way to go. Every time.

Top Bottom