Tough Decision

MikeLisa

We recently bought a new home and the payments are less than expected. My wife has told me I can trade my 2011 JKU for a 2013 but If I do it will be awhile before I can do any mods. I already have a bumper and steps that I'll swap out.
I rh

Robar

The Enforcer
Sounds like you already made your decision. The 3.6 is noticeably more powerful. I haven't seen True Blue in person, but I like both Commando and Dozer.

Prime8

MikeLisa said:
I heard good things about the 3.6 motors. Than I'm stuck on colors True Blue, Commando or Dozer.

Hmmm, personally, I don't like any of those, but I'd probably go with Slimy Turd, then Mac N Cheese, then Boring Blue.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I really liked commando when I saw it at the Jeep factory in Toledo. I haven't seen the blue other than the picture posted on the interwebs. Of the three I'd go with commando.

Holeshot

Banned
well, I would be tortured between commando and dozer. I really like the military style of the commando green, BUT, a well built dozer would be awesome! If someday I trade in my 2012 2 door, I'll go with jkur dozer if possible :brows:

MikeLisa

So the dealership wouldn't swap my bumper and steps so they let me bring both home. 2 hours later complete.

Attachments

• image-1517202299.jpg
    image-1517202299.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3531003033.jpg
    image-3531003033.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 36

MikeLisa

My wife told them if they wouldn't swap they were giving us 1000 cash to replace. So the salesman gave in.

Top Bottom