FREE - 2014 Rubicon Rock Rails for a JKU

getoverit

FREE - 2014 Rubicon Rock Rails for a JKU - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I have a set of stock Rubicon rock rails off my 2014 that I'd be happy to give to someone who can use them. They have been trimmed about an inch to accommodate 35's and the end caps have been put back on. They are otherwise in great shape. We're in Reno NV and you'll need to pick them up. PM me if you are interested. THESE ARE NOW ON SOMEONE ELSES SPORT AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Last edited:

tsalani

Spoken for as of this post. If they don't pick them up for some reason I'll repost.

Thanks a lot for holding these for me. Unfortunately my wife was in an accident today and her Jeep is likely totaled. These were for her car. She is okay but we no longer have the jeep to put these on.

getoverit

Thanks a lot for holding these for me. Unfortunately my wife was in an accident today and her Jeep is likely totaled. These were for her car. She is okay but we no longer have the jeep to put these on.

Sorry to hear about your wife's accident but glad to hear she's okay!

Stunterguru

Please give me a call! 530-680-2861
I will be leaving tomorrow noon. I'm willing to wait! I'm few blocks of silver legacy hotel thanks
530-680-2861

getoverit

These are still available if anyone is interested. Not worth the cost or hassle of shipping however, so if you are local and can pick them up they are yours!

Top Bottom