ARB Air Lines. How did you run them?

OscarMike2.0

ARB Air Lines. How did you run them? Has anyone set them up with a sPod? Do I need an Air Manifold from arb since Im running 2 lockers?

Thanks!

SaddleTramp

You can run the lines through the frame rails to the rear and down past the steering box along the front diff breather tube for the front differential.

I'm still running my factory locker in the front, but for my rear I followed the e-brake cables and then over the nose of the gas tank and then followed some lines off the transmission up into the engine bay.

Spudcannons

Northridge sold me the 2 lock and compressor special. Will I need the manifold as well or will it be included? I also have not seen it for sale. Oscar did you order your axles yet?

Spudcannons

ARB Air Lines. How did you run them? Has anyone set them up with a sPod? Do I need an Air Manifold from arb since Im running 2 lockers?

Thanks!

I would also say the switch pros is pretty sweet, if you are looking at the spod look at it too way more mounting options cleaner in my opinion.

OscarMike2.0

You need a Solaniod for each locker and one manifold.

Do the lockers come with a solenoid? Do I need the solenoid If im using the arb adapter for the spod?

You can run the lines through the frame rails to the rear and down past the steering box along the front diff breather tube for the front differential.

Ok thanks thats what I will do! Could you post some pics up?

Northridge sold me the 2 lock and compressor special. Will I need the manifold as well or will it be included? I also have not seen it for sale. Oscar did you order your axles yet?

I did not order the axles yet. I will be placing the order july 3rd!

mcsjk

I would also say the switch pros is pretty sweet, if you are looking at the spod look at it too way more mounting options cleaner in my opinion.

Definitely agree. That is the route I will be going. I believe Eddie runs an earlier, prototype-like version of the Switch Pros. Although I could be wrong.

OscarMike2.0

I already have the sPod and I really like it! Dont know how it compares to the switch pros but the way it mounts and the ease of wiring things to it made it worth it for me!

Jkzinger

Caught the Bug
I ran a 1/2" diameter flexible sprinkler tubing through the frame rail to the back and then just pushed the blue ARB air line through it very easily. This way if you ever wreck the air line it is easy to just pull it out and slide in a new one. Probably won't ever damage it though with the tubing protecting it.

ctznarcane

I ran a 1/2" diameter flexible sprinkler tubing through the frame rail to the back and then just pushed the blue ARB air line through it very easily. This way if you ever wreck the air line it is easy to just pull it out and slide in a new one. Probably won't ever damage it though with the tubing protecting it.

That's a great idea, I think I'm gonna try the same.

X2 on this; I'm getting ready to swap to a D60 in two weeks with an ARB locker and have been pondering how to route that line myself.

Top Bottom