4 inch Evo double D pro suspension

JK1

you threw me off with the 4" part but i am assuming your talking about this kit

images.jpg

Spudcannons

I have, I love it. great ride, great flex, strong components. It is a 4" lift. *can make it higher with coils.*

JAGS

Hooked
I believe the "pro" suspension is with the coil overs. :idontknow:

^^^ This!

Enforcer is with EVO plush ride coils (3" or 4") and shocks of your choosing.

Enforcer Pro replaces the coil and shocks with the King Coilovers.

UpsideUp

Did anybody get this installed at EVO? And what do you think the total cost would be with the coilovers installed?

JK1

if i was going to have this installed at ORE i would go with the high clearance bracket on the rear because i get hung up on mine all the time. they wont sell it with out the evo lever but i believe they will in house if they are installing it.. If i had to guess total cost would be around 10k with install but that is just a guess

Tree Frog

Sure glad to hear that you guys like it.

I am currently installing the Double D Pro at home. I would like to think of myself as a pretty darn good mechanic with excellent welding skills, but this "Bolt On" kit is a handful.
The part that kinda gets me is all the cutting you have to do. Almost cut into my battery last night. :doh:
I did kiss it a little with a cut off wheel while fitting the pass. side coil over tower.
The battery is the same color as all the plastic you have to cut out under the fender well to make room for the coil over tower.

Unless you are a good mechanic and have all the proper tools I would highly recommend it be professionally installed.

I wanted to do it myself as I love wrenching almost as much as driving. Felt it would be better down the road if something broke I would know how it went together.

Oh and a PS -- A big thank you to whom ever it was that suggested using a saws-all to cut off the brackets. It worked like a charm. Was kind of leery of using a cut off wheel under the Jeep with all the wiring and plastic.

Almost cut into my battery last night. :doh:
I did kiss it a little with a cut off wheel while fitting the pass. side coil over tower.
The battery is the same color as all the plastic you have to cut out under the fender well to make room for the coil over tower.

We pulled the battery to do the cutting and then after you have the battery box cut the hole makes it easy to get at the top bolt for the coilover.:thumb:

Another tip if you haven't already is use a small piece of painters tape to hold the 2 shims on either side of the coilover in place to get the bolt through. :beer:

Tree Frog

I sure will if need be.
You and JK1 are my heros right now.
Been reading a lot of the old posts from you two.

Yes I know there are others, but I am supposed to be working right now.

Thanks again.

JK1

It rides awesome and i had a love hate relationship installing it ha. I would do it again in a heart beat the install is half the fun. Glad to help and if anyone has questions feel free to hit me up ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435104072.386139.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435104092.333159.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435104179.865217.jpg

JK1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435170257.046914.jpg my jeep is on the left and the jeep in the middle has the exact same setup but he runs his as low as possible

Spudcannons

It rides awesome and i had a love hate relationship installing it ha. I would do it again in a heart beat the install is half the fun. Glad to help and if anyone has questions feel free to hit me up View attachment 150243 View attachment 150244 View attachment 150245

That's some serious flex! Great looking rig. How big of a difference in height is there between the two jeeps? I think the coil-overs will be my next suspension mod!

Warebear

So, new to the coil over thing. I understand that they are adjustable, but how adjustable? I love LCG, so I'm always leaning for the 3 inch, but I want to eventually run 40s. Can the 4 inch be adjusted to the height of a 3 inch?

Top Bottom