1st Annual Broski Invitational

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Greetings So Cal Wayalifers/ Golfers!

My buddy has put together a golf tournament which is:

The 1st Annual Broski Invitational
Where: Dos Lagos Golf Course
4507 Cabot Drive Corona, Ca 92880

When:Wednesday February 13th at 0800 hours.

The Golf Tourney is a 4-Person scramble which includes a box lunch and award receptions following the tourney.

The entire event will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) which raises awareness and enlists the public's aid for the needs of injured service members; and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs.

Green fees are $75 per player and if anyone wants to get a 4-some together e-mail my buddy Nick Roberts (nick00roberts@gmail.com)

You can call or register online http://www.golfdigestplanner.com/22445-Broski_Invitational/

If you enjoy golfing and want to be part of assisting The Wounded Warrior Project I hope to see you there.

image-3872228382.jpg

image-800305980.jpg

Last edited:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
LOL!! sounds like fun but I'm not much of a golfer :crazyeyes:

I have played golf twice in my life for a fundraiser at my kids school. I'm not much of a golfer either, but it was actually really fun. My favorite part is offroading in the cart looking for my ball! They really need better suspension!

We played 9 holes at night with globalls! Glowing balls are a lot easier to find... :thinking: :cheesy:

TwtPunk08JK

I have played golf twice in my life for a fundraiser at my kids school. I'm not much of a golfer either, but it was actually really fun. My favorite part is offroading in the cart looking for my ball! They really need better suspension!

We played 9 holes at night with globalls! Glowing balls are a lot easier to find... :thinking: :cheesy:

But if they're easier to find, you can't offroad as much in the golf cart....

lbjeeper

I'll see if I can swing it with some friends. I'm not very good but I love all veteran support foundations being a vet myself

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Cool login and register online or call my buddy nick to see if there are any spots left.

Btw thank you for your contribution to this cause!

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Anyone still interested in golfing in this great and worthwhile event, pleas contact Nick via email or call him up. There ARE spots available still.

Top Bottom