Jeep goals

bigtrucker52

Hey everyone i know we all have jeeps here. I know we all have goals that we want for our jeep and as jeep owners. What are your goals? Here's something like mine for my two door.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435110122.567768.jpg

As many adventures as I can. Every trip has a story or memory both good and bad alike. I look at it as "you're either using time or wasting time" choose how you live!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435116058.849153.jpg

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
To build my skills on as many trails as I can, sharing time with friends new and old, and building my rig to be capable enough to handle the big stuff, and help others learn and grow on their journey too. I wouldn't be where I am today without the help of others and hope I can return the favor in the future and pass it along to those getting started. Cheers to the many roads ahead...and the day I am riding on that sweet Double Throwdown! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435117222.666394.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435117161.094818.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435117161.094818.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 109
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435117222.666394.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435117222.666394.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 110

LeighP

I don't normally do "the big stuff", my JK is more commuter, with one good touring trip and a few weekends a year to get away with some camping gear (building my trailer at the moment).
I keep my goals in sight when modifying/adding accessories......don't need a big lift (mine's about 2"), tyres will be 33's max. Safety, comfort and the ability to carry/tow what I need for two people trips.....thats my Jeep goal.
Even jsut driving to work and back, I find myself thinking how much I enjoy my Jeep. :)

shawnrobison77

I don't normally do "the big stuff", my JK is more commuter, with one good touring trip and a few weekends a year to get away with some camping gear (building my trailer at the moment).
I keep my goals in sight when modifying/adding accessories......don't need a big lift (mine's about 2"), tyres will be 33's max. Safety, comfort and the ability to carry/tow what I need for two people trips.....thats my Jeep goal.
Even jsut driving to work and back, I find myself thinking how much I enjoy my Jeep. :)

I agree with everything....except the tires and lift!!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The best spent money on a Jeep is an adventure. No point in having the biggest baddest rig if all you do with it is crawl around some local mudholes and some rocks...spend as much as you can on adventures! My .02 of course.

Top Bottom