Last chance canyon CA

K.D.C.H

I was just down there in March and it was perfect. Here's some pictures of the area while we were there

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435159677.840779.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435159720.948822.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435159766.581985.jpg

K.D.C.H

Awesome pics. Would love to go. But not alone. I need some jeep friends. Lol

I hate to tell you but you're on Wayalife so right now you have over 20,000 Jeep friends :cheesy:

If you want to go just plan a trip out there, post it up and see who else wants to go with you.

Plan it and they will come :thumb:

jeff_in_rc

Well now that it is hot I say plan on being at the trailhead by 0800 and going from there. Bring lots of water and food for the day and have fun.

Al Bundy

Well now that it is hot I say plan on being at the trailhead by 0800 and going from there. Bring lots of water and food for the day and have fun.

Thank u bud. Would you like to go some day. Never been there plus don't know where to start.

Clem319

Thank u bud. Would you like to go some day. Never been there plus don't know where to start.

Pick a date and make a thread. Give people time to make the plans. Figure out if you wanna camp or not and go from there. A lot of wayalifers by you. I would recommend miller trail or freeway ridge for the summer months because of the higher elevation. Both fairly easy trails with better camping for summer.

Al Bundy

Pick a date and make a thread. Give people time to make the plans. Figure out if you wanna camp or not and go from there. A lot of wayalifers by you. I would recommend miller trail or freeway ridge for the summer months because of the higher elevation. Both fairly easy trails with better camping for summer.

Sounds good. Thanks

RockyJk

We should get a run together up to miller soon

WillyJKU14

When is a good time to go?

I have been wheeling my jeep the last three weeks pretty hard so Willy needs a little down time. Need to do some maintenance. But I would be good to run it soon. Just put up the thread and see who you can get if you don't wanna wait. There really are a lot of people that would love to go. I will keep an eye out!

Top Bottom