Falken wild peak MT availability

Any idea on when they will be available for purchase? And any news on the 38x13.50 competition MT?

The comp 38x13.50s are out now if you have connections. Same for the 17s. I'm still patiently awaiting the release of a road worthy variant myself. I've spoken with a few at work with Falken and the scoop is late this year. ...but I'm not holding my breath, we've heard this before.

I'm not sure I want them, but I may consider trying them if I like what I see/hear post release.

Sithwindu

The comp 38x13.50s are out now if you have connections. Same for the 17s. I'm still patiently awaiting the release of a road worthy variant myself. I've spoken with a few at work with Falken and the scoop is late this year. ...but I'm not holding my breath, we've heard this before.

I'm not sure I want them, but I may consider trying them if I like what I see/hear post release.

It's so hard finding info! Seen rigs in KOH run them. And Iv seen a few sites "list" the 37 on 17 but just can't find ANY info on it, I wouldn't mind giving it a try once these mud grapplers give out, and was hoping on some info on how soft, sticky, and life of the comp and non comp versions

It's so hard finding info! Seen rigs in KOH run them. And Iv seen a few sites "list" the 37 on 17 but just can't find ANY info on it, I wouldn't mind giving it a try once these mud grapplers give out, and was hoping on some info on how soft, sticky, and life of the comp and non comp versions

From what I gather (I spoke to several that had them on rigs at Bantam) they are getting about 10-12k miles out of the stickies. Most had the 37s, but one (JT with Nemesis) Had the 38x13.50s. I believe he has some sort of relationship with Falken as he either had more info or was good at making stuff up :cheesy: Anyway he was pretty sure we would see a road version by winter. This timing is good for me as I plan to finally get my beadlocks around that time. I hope it's sooner so I can hear some reviews before I drop coin.

DMF

My friend works for Falken and he said they are back to be release during the 4th qtr of this year. For awhile he said they changed the date to early next year but back to their original plan for 4th qtr this year.

Discount Tire

We do not sell the competition version but the street version should be available in select sizes sometime towards the end of the year with the majority of sizes coming the the first half of 2016.

Top Bottom