Shops in Austin TX

zzachm18

I'm looking for a reasonably priced shop to install a small lift (rancho 2inch sport kit) just shocks and front coils, with rear spacer. Simple. 4 wheel parts quoted me 250 plus 80 for alignment. Is that reasonable? I know this is easy to install myself but i'm in college so I don't have a place to do it myself at. Budget is in mind. Thank you!!

zzachm18

Or does anyone have an idea of a reasonable price including alignment that this should be installed for?

Come to Houston and I will do it for 100 haha. Honestly the alignment price seems good. They usually run between 75-125. 250 for instal isn't to bad in my opinion but if you know how to turn a wrench you might want to just install yourself and then take it to a shop for a alignment or follow the write up on here.

teejayone

Just Jeeps in Austin does alot of work for the Jeep community here in Austin. Never had work done. But have heard lots of great reviews

Goat Boy

I recommend Dan at Just Jeeps. Tell him Marcus sent ya! ;)

Also, you don't need an alignment with that lift. The shop can straighten out the steering wheel pretty easily.

Top Bottom