Rubicon

dahreno

Banned
Do you guys do the Rubicon every year ?Is it mandatory to drive a JK ?What is the chance of tagging along ? Me and my wife have quit our job , sold our house in L. A. and moved to the Reno Nv. area , for a better WAY A LIFE ! Bought a house and got a job , and have been doing alot of wheeling. Still have not done the Rubicon all the way thru . I have a JKUR with a long arm suspension on 35s , and lots of skid plating , but also have a 1961 Willys wagon that's built , and adding one tons with hydro assist.I would like to take the old school thru the Rubicon with people that know the way , but if I need to take the ruby , that's o.k. also.Love to do this trail with you guys, you have the positive attitude I like to see on the trail , and seem like alot of fun to go with !Please get back to us and let us know , we would be honored , and available anytime you are ready. I live about 1.5 hours away from the Rubicon , and would be happy to supply a place to stay , and the meals would be on us !Thank you for your great attitude , and we love the videos. Here is a couple of pics. of our Jeeps.

Thanks ,

Dave
123.jpg
[/IMG]
MelissaWeddingetc039.jpg
[/IMG]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

dear lord that thing is AWESOME!! :shock: :thumb: :clap2:

yeah, we do the con every year and more times than not, multiple times a summer. we'd love to have you join us and no, our runs are not JK specific. we just ask that participating rigs are equipped as needed and well, this beast is practically over qualified :D

Top Bottom