Best jk lift?

Broncorider

What is your opinion on the best lift for a jk jeep for the money? Something that won't break the bank but is still good off road.

JKWrang

Best answer:

The one that fits your budget AND your needs for what you intend to do with your jeep

thardy

Banned
Tell us some more info about your rig, what you're looking for (wheeling type, tire size, etc.), and a budget and we can definitely point you in the right direction though.

NV375

Answering the questions above will make it easier to help.

What is your opinion on the best lift for a jk jeep for the money? Something that won't break the bank but is still good off road.

You can get good for the money at all price ranges.

Coil spacers and shocks or Rancho 2" sport suspension with RS9000XL shocks. Equals low buck and good results but will likely leave you wanting more later.

Enforcer with good shocks and front DS. Equals mid cost with what is needed no gimmicks or junk.

If you can afford it and will make use of it the DTD would be great.

I think all three options above offer good "for the money" just at different price points.

Broncorider

I'm gonna use my jeep for hunting mostly. And to do some trails. Tires I wanna do would be 35s. Price range would be about 500 to 1200.

thardy

Banned
I'm gonna use my jeep for hunting mostly. And to do some trails. Tires I wanna do would be 35s. Price range would be about 500 to 1200.

For what you're talking about here, you could easily get away with running a budget boost with a good set of shocks. Or another option would be the Evo leveling kit.

JKWrang

Yup i run a coil lift at 2.5 " with 35s and it gets me through juuuust fine for my needs. I beat on her a bit too and shes been very good to me

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

How big of a tire are you hoping to run? You really need to answer that before we could begin to help point you in a direction that might work best for you.

EDIT : I see you did answer this on a later post and that you got some good advice :)

Spudcannons

Going to cost more money. I did catch the 35" tire part. How about fenders? Full factory or flats? This actually makes a big difference.

This is very true. My 35" tires munched on my fenders a lot with a 4 in EVO long arm. You are going to spend way more than that for a good 4in lift. For the EVO lift you shell out 2400 for the lift and if you don't install it yourself you will be looking at another 1500 or more in labor.

Top Bottom