4th July Thread

K.D.C.H

4th July is just around the corner so I figured I'd start a thread where everyone can share their celebration plans and pictures.

So, what do you have planned for the weekend?

Peak

I was hoping to make it up to big bear friday night, Camp, run some trails in the morning, and then join the fest BBQ they have at the lake every year. Not sure if I'm going to make it any longer due to the fire that's raging up there.

CarolinaJK

Hopefully gonna be taking the trip up to Carolina Beach to do some minor "wheeling" and watch the fireworks!

tobias lopez

I'll be heading to cabo with the fambam. First (out of the country) vacation we take the kids with so it should be fun.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Heading to beautiful Redondo Beach, sun, VB, BBQ, and fam, gonna be a blast, all except the drive up and down the 5

bkac

Caught the Bug
Wrenching party on Mrs. Rubirick's rig!
True friends drive 9 hrs to help wrench on a jeep!

jesse3638

Hooked
Heading up to Truckee from the desert and against Adam's advice gonna run it naked..;). First 4th I'm going to have off in 13 years I'll be up there from the evening of the 2nd til the morning of the 5th. If anyone in the area wants to get together let me know I'm all for an impromptu meet and greet. I'm sure Eddie and Cindy are going out of town otherwise I'd invite myself over to camp Wayalife for a quick visit while passing through...haha.

07JKSahara

Heading up to Truckee from the desert and against Adam's advice gonna run it naked..;). First 4th I'm going to have off in 13 years I'll be up there from the evening of the 2nd til the morning of the 5th. If anyone in the area wants to get together let me know I'm all for an impromptu meet and greet. I'm sure Eddie and Cindy are going out of town otherwise I'd invite myself over to camp Wayalife for a quick visit while passing through...haha.

Doorless too?

07JKSahara

Yep. I already have the doors off I just need help getting the top off. Its typically how I run all summer. I may just push it and try to run year round..haha

I do too all summer. But I drove 3 hours up, wheeled for two days and 3 hours home this weekend and hated the last 1 1/2 hours of being doorless. It's tiring to be in the wind that much. I'm actually looking at spiderweb shades online at this exact moment.

RDE2ROK

We are headed up to Ouray Co tonight and will be coming home on the 10th. Big festivities for the 4th, Fireworks,Jeep Parade and a light em up night time Jeep parade. 3 days of hard core wheeling in Montrose!:rock: I can't wait, I will post some pics of the parade.:beer:

Top Bottom