Wave from NorCal

Pharaoh

What's up All,

I was introduced to the forum by my local friend K.D.C.H. Rode along with him on Friday to Slick Rock here in NorCal. I've never been off-road/crawling in a Jeep, so much fun. I've always liked Jeeps, but didn't realize I'd like them this much. The ride along really set me over the edge...in a good way:D I'm going to give some serious thought to picking up a JK in the near future.

I'm a motorhead like most of you. I have a cummins diesel, M3, and R6 sport bike that I track. All 3 highly modded. I can't leave anything alone. Standard. K.D.C.H. is trying to convince me to sell the M3 and pick up a JK. Haha...tempting after the ride along:D

I took a bunch of photos of the recent meet at Slick Rock. I'll post up here.
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27816-Norcal-slick-rock-june-26th

Look forward to contributing and learning more about this wayalife:)

Cheers,
Ramsey

K.D.C.H

Welcome to the Wayalife family buddy. I'm happy you enjoyed yourself on the slick rock run as much as I did. We'll get you into a JK in no time and you'll see what the wayalife is all about.

Now let's go shopping for Jeeps :D

07JKSahara

Thanks much:thumb:

Haha, Ken showed me this. Tempting...:D

What do you guys think the ballpark $ would be for a trans swap to auto? I don't need/want a 6-speed in a Jeep. That's what my car and bike are for.

Ask crippledpetey if he sold his yet. If not, but that, some beer and we'll get it done. I don't know the inner workings of the Canbus/computer for that swap, but I imagine it can be done.

K.D.C.H

Thanks much:thumb:

Haha, Ken showed me this. Tempting...:D

What do you guys think the ballpark $ would be for a trans swap to auto? I don't need/want a 6-speed in a Jeep. That's what my car and bike are for.

Ask crippledpetey if he sold his yet. If not, but that, some beer and we'll get it done. I don't know the inner workings of the Canbus/computer for that swap, but I imagine it can be done.

I chatted with Jason about this and even though there is a bunch that would need to be done, it does seem possible.

(Quoting Jason so he can chime in if needed)

Hey Ken, if you want I'll trade you my new LS, transmission and transfer case for you 3.6 straight across :thumb:

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Welcome Ramsey, glad to see the run, test driving Ken's rig, and all the encouragement during the day has you seriously considering it, can't wait till you get yours lined up! I had the Jeep with the hard top, looking forward to the next run with you in your new rig!

Pharaoh

Welcome Ramsey, glad to see the run, test driving Ken's rig, and all the encouragement during the day has you seriously considering it, can't wait till you get yours lined up! I had the Jeep with the hard top, looking forward to the next run with you in your new rig!

Great meeting you, nice rig:thumb:

Top Bottom