2015 Jeepers Jamboree

MotoMatthew

I need to start a build thread. But I'm thinking I need to switch to those Evo sliders. I'm losing a ton of clearance with the ace sliders.

What do I need to run 37s? Besides the trimmed fenders? I ordered c gussets today. I also ordered some wheel spacers as I noticed my 35s rubbing my lcas at flex and full lock. I guess that hydro assist kit? What does that run?

MotoMatthew

Also I'd strongly prefer not night wheeling my first go through. I live 45 mins from trail head. I've got a big house with just me in it. Plenty of places to sleep for you all plus beer, pool and hot tub. Mi casa su casa.

I need to start a build thread. But I'm thinking I need to switch to those Evo sliders. I'm losing a ton of clearance with the ace sliders.

What do I need to run 37s? Besides the trimmed fenders? I ordered c gussets today. I also ordered some wheel spacers as I noticed my 35s rubbing my lcas at flex and full lock. I guess that hydro assist kit? What does that run?

EVO sliders are great. LOD are good too. I've seen both those sliders take a beating. Why you want to jump to 37's? Is there a specific reason, tire envy, goal, would just help,etc? Just trying to get a feel for where you're heading.

Also I'd strongly prefer not night wheeling my first go through. I live 45 mins from trail head. I've got a big house with just me in it. Plenty of places to sleep for you all plus beer, pool and hot tub. Mi casa su casa.

We would most likely camp Thursday evening and start early Friday morning.

MotoMatthew

EVO sliders are great. LOD are good too. I've seen both those sliders take a beating. Why you want to jump to 37's? Is there a specific reason, tire envy, goal, would just help,etc? Just trying to get a feel for where you're heading.

Purely for performance reasons. The bfg 35s I'm running are really just 33 and change. I'd sure like to get the diff up a little higher and not have to grind on the sliders so hard. If the consensus is that the bfg 35s are adequate I'll run them till they are done.

Purely for performance reasons. The bfg 35s I'm running are really just 33 and change. I'd sure like to get the diff up a little higher and not have to grind on the sliders so hard. If the consensus is that the bfg 35s are adequate I'll run them till they are done.

I've never personally run them. If they are really that short maybe check out trail grapplers in 35's (or 315's for different load range). Tires are a very subjective thing when you're talking about "adequate" lol. I just know trail grapplers run pretty true to size and flat out perform on road and off. If you're happy with the BFG's keep them :D

07JKSahara

Wait, can we just come over whenever we want? That sounds nicer than my house!

Top Bottom