Wave from Louisville, KY

Asgard

Hi all, first time Jeep owner, just picked up a 2011 Wrangler Unlimited Sport this past Monday (traded in my boring '05 Grand Am). So far I couldn't be happier, well, maybe if a Rubicon was in my budget I might have been, but loving the Sport so far. The only sadness I have is when I look at my already long wish list on Quadratec and know it's going to be some time before it's fulfilled haha.

Anyway, I've always liked Jeeps, always wanted to get into the off-road world but never really had the vehicle for it (not that it stopped me when I was younger with my '88 Dodge Shadow Turbo). Then, when I was finally in a position to get one and did so, one of the first things I noticed was the other Jeep drivers waving at me! It's great, makes it feel like I've just joined a club that I never even knew existed!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to finding some dirt to play in, already I find myself missing CA and the multiple open trails I used to find up in the mountains and deserts. Things just aren't the same here in KY, at least not my parts, but that won't stop me from looking (and enjoying some of the dedicated parks out here).

Jeep_river.jpg

ALRydr

Welcome to the forum!! I come up your way from time to time for work...unfortunately fly in and fly out, so no Jeep time. You do have some beautiful country to explore around Louisville. Enjoy the new Jeep!!

Asgard

Thanks for the warm welcome all.

Was able to get out and explore a little late this afternoon, had some fun on a hillside in some open land near an industrial park. Was a bit rough in places, but I had a little fun :)

Attachments

• Jeep_onahill.jpg
    Jeep_onahill.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Asgard

Thought I'd post an updated pic here. Amazing how quickly one can addicted to emptying all of ones pockets haha.

Now has black Plasti Dip treated grill, hood, windshield frame. MetalCloak front and rear overline fenders (also Plasti Dipped). Topped off with 35" Fierce Attitude M/T's.

And I love it!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361665535.223560.jpg

Jeep_Dawg08

Welcome to WAL, I'm from southern Indiana not 2 hrs west of Louisville.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom