look out it's the ban stick coming to a neighborhood near you

Bearjew1

so i have been away for a while to busy working but i have noticed some new changes.like no more nitto banner on moby or anywhere as a matter of fact and why no more JKX exp.movies? really gonna miss them

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
so i have been away for a while to busy working but i have noticed some new changes.like no more nitto banner on moby or anywhere as a matter of fact and why no more JKX exp.movies? really gonna miss them

:cheesy: wow, first post in over a year and it comes complete with a signature that states, "look out it's the ban stick coming to a neighborhood near you :eek:"

How about you tell us why we don't have a Nitto banner on Moby or why we aren't making anymore JK-Experience movies. :daydream:

Bearjew1

:cheesy: wow, first post in over a year and it comes complete with a signature that states, "look out it's the ban stick coming to a neighborhood near you :eek:"

How about you tell us why we don't have a Nitto banner on Moby or why we aren't making anymore JK-Experience movies. :daydream:

i've had that banner for over a year so dont get butt hurt by it and i have no idea thats why i asked simple as that

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i've had that banner for over a year so dont get butt hurt by it

:cheesy: Don't know how I would have seen it being that you haven't posted on here in over a year so don't get all butt hurt just because I now noticed it.

...and i have no idea thats why i asked simple as that

Could have fooled me but hey, you can come up with whatever story you want and believe in that. :yup:

Bearjew1

:cheesy: Don't know how I would have seen it being that you haven't posted on here in over a year so don't get all butt hurt just because I now noticed it.

Could have fooled me but hey, you can come up with whatever story you want and believe in that. :yup:

i have no story like i said it seemed like simple engrish to me was just asking.but good to see some things never change

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i have no story like i said it seemed like simple engrish to me was just asking.but good to see some things never change

I never said you had a story - I said to come up with one all on your own and believe in it. Seems like simple enough Engrish to me but, it is good to see that some things never change.

Top Bottom