NEW Painless Performance Trail Rocker System

Our new Trail Rocker system is now shipping for both the '07-'10 JK's and the '11+. The system is weatherproof, uses LED switches, supports up to 8 circuits, and comes in at $399.99. Also, it works entirely independent of your factory wiring, unless you want to wire it up to be ignition hot, which we provide instructions and everything needed to do so. :cool:

You can view them here. Pics below are the '11+ JK model.

FntIm6j.jpg

QCEHUc8.jpg

FG1hKii.jpg

3EBs4rv.jpg

wstRq1O.png

uSDusk8.jpg

Attachments

• FntIm6j.jpg
    FntIm6j.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 933

hydroslyder

Would there be a way to set this up for a reverse light to be on a three way switch.

Would set the switch to turn the additional lights to come on when the vehicle is in reverse, to be off completely, or to be on independently of reverse lights?

Also, if I've got the A-pillar switch pod, would it be possible to swap this over to be used in conjunction with it?

Great looking setup one way or the other!

Tx07JKU

Wow, definitely impressed. I'm going to have to add this to my list. Welcome Painless Performance!

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Welcome, I've used painless in the past to rewire my old Willys. Good quality and the tech support to back it up.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435849114.176605.jpg

Jackal01

Would there be a way to set this up for a reverse light to be on a three way switch.

Would set the switch to turn the additional lights to come on when the vehicle is in reverse, to be off completely, or to be on independently of reverse lights?

Also, if I've got the A-pillar switch pod, would it be possible to swap this over to be used in conjunction with it?

This looks pretty sweet. Also interested in being able to wire up reverse lights on a three way switch with this.

I assume they will confirm soon enough but based on the screen shot below it includes a 3 way (left in the image/right on the panel when looking at the switches) and can accept more...

Capture.jpg

Last edited:

TeamFaust

I was just checking this out on their website a couple days ago and it looks like a great product. Glad to see Painless onboard at Wayalife.

BlackKnight

I was just checking this out on their website a couple days ago and it looks like a great product. Glad to see Painless onboard at Wayalife.

I too literally visited just 2 days ago looking at this product. Have been looking for a product to do this since I learned how the SPod management circle worked (elsewhere on WaL)...

dyn0mitemat

Does it work on a manual? Any pics of it installed on a manual? (2015 JKU)

I doubt it. I have the daystar lower dash switch panel and it didnt fit ('09 6-sp). I looked at my buddies that has a '12 and it appears the same as mine.
When I went to put the daystar switch panel in (looks the same as these), the shifter hits the switches in 1-3-5. I ended up having to pull the shifter out and bend it to clear the switches.

I didnt have any where else to put them since my cage blocks the a-pillar, AND I have a full size cb above the rear view (nowhere else to mount a full size cb) so I was limited on mounting options.

I assume the issue is the same with these, if so, I can take a few pics of how I bent the shifter to clear if you are interested.

Answer is YES.

You would connect the rear flood lights to one of our relay output wires and then connect the 1 to the same power input terminal on the switch in our Trail Rocker panel they want to control the Flood Lights.

The flood lights will still be operational separately and if they want them to be turned on with the backup lights; this would automatically do that as well.

w0EHLIJ.jpg

We are actually looking into a-pillar options as well, but the wire length should be sufficient if you wanted to swap our current panel for the a-pillar one.

Does it work on a manual? Any pics of it installed on a manual? (2015 JKU)

We've been working out options for the manual guys and have a '14 manual we are developing on. It will be in our booth at SEMA this year with what we come up with. We're also working on a Trail Rocker setup for the TJ's and CJ's, and YJ is on our list.

We'll provide updates as we make progress in the appropriate sections for each.

Any suggestions from the manual guys on the panel placement is appreciated.

Will the underhood mount interfere with a Genesis dual battery kit?

Judging off of pictures of the Genesis setup, our bracket included with the JK kit will not work. We called Genesis and are going to try to get our hands on one of their dual battery kits so we can develop an optional bracket that will work with it. Beyond the bracket, everything else with our Trail Rocker will work in conjunction with the dual battery kit.

Do we get a forum discount? :D

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer up a discount at this time. We will, however, be working on a giveaway for you guys here soon.

jorgelrod

Hooked
Judging off of pictures of the Genesis setup, our bracket included with the JK kit will not work. We called Genesis and are going to try to get our hands on one of their dual battery kits so we can develop an optional bracket that will work with it. Beyond the bracket, everything else with our Trail Rocker will work in conjunction with the dual battery kit.

Please keep us updated as I have a Genesis system as well and i'm very interested in your product...

Top Bottom