Arb Air Locker Manifold. Where did you mount it?

OscarMike2.0

I currently have the Dual Arb Compressor and a sPod but now have no room to mount my air locker manifold. Before I take the time to extend the line and fab my own mount I wanted to see if anyone on here had come up with a solution that may be less time consuming.

IMG_3710_zpsbe8xc7d4.jpg

IMG_3709_zpstflmxkgg.jpg

Last edited:

kpig

The manifold is mounted with the center can outlets pointed toward the front of the vehicle so the solenoid sits upright. The chuck for the air outlet is mounted on a plate between the compressor and the manifold. This is a bit different because the compressor started out as a portable unit in a case. I converted it when I swapped in the rear ProRock 60 with ARB. I will post a couple more pics in the morning.

OscarMike2.0

The manifold is mounted with the center can outlets pointed toward the front of the vehicle so the solenoid sits upright. The chuck for the air outlet is mounted on a plate between the compressor and the manifold. This is a bit different because the compressor started out as a portable unit in a case. I converted it when I swapped in the rear ProRock 60 with ARB. I will post a couple more pics in the morning.

Ok thanks!

FastZach

Don't mean to resurrect an old thread but I am putting an ARB twin in my dads JKUR to fill tires and for an arb locker in the rear. How many ports does the ARB compressor has? Do I need the manifold kit in order to run the locker?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Don't mean to resurrect an old thread but I am putting an ARB twin in my dads JKUR to fill tires and for an arb locker in the rear. How many ports does the ARB compressor has? Do I need the manifold kit in order to run the locker?

Yes you need the manifold to run the lockers.

Top Bottom