Show your Jeeps with your Christmas trees...surely am not the only on

mjhau02

Really....I am the only one who used their JK to get their Christmas tree home. I was sure someone else had the same experience.

JAGS

Hooked
Xmas wine from a bottle. Xmas tree from a box.

Something anti xmas about shopping for a tree when its 75-80 outside. It's a west coast thing maybe, as our trees would dry out too fast if we brought them home. :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I used to cut my own tree down every year back east growing up but I don't really do the whole xmas thing anymore. I did the last few years with my ex but now by myself I will not. I have to work anyway.

mjhau02

It was pretty warm here when we got ours too. Still....The smell and tradition is to good to pass up...and i think they look pretty good on the JK. Ha!

JAGS

Hooked
It was pretty warm here when we got ours too. Still....The smell and tradition is to good to pass up...and i think they look pretty good on the JK. Ha!

Everything is better when done on or in a JK. :cheesy: We usually grab a couple wreaths or garland to get the "real" smell of the holidays. That and wife baking cookies is even better smell. :thumb:

mjhau02

Everything is better when done on or in a JK. :cheesy: We usually grab a couple wreaths or garland to get the "real" smell of the holidays. That and wife baking cookies is even better smell. :thumb:

True about the cookies, but I can't just smell them and eating them....well, adds to much weight to my JK. Ha!:cheesy:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
We used to always cut a tree for Christmas until we got a nice tree with Christmas bugs! It really sucked and we had to toss the tree. That was the year we invested in a fake tree! :thumb:

1BAMFR

We went and cut ours down last Saturday....

2012-12-01_10-46-28_34.jpg

Donny

We went and cut ours down last Saturday....

2012-12-01_10-46-28_34.jpg

Thats a good looking tree:blush: And the JK is nice toooooooo:rock:

Are your rock slides LOD as well? How many inches of lift is that and how do the 37" feel on the road and wheeling?

Donny

1BAMFR

Thats a good looking tree:blush: And the JK is nice toooooooo:rock:

Are your rock slides LOD as well? How many inches of lift is that and how do the 37" feel on the road and wheeling?

Donny

Thanks man!!!!!!!

The sliders are Smittybuilt XRC...They are beast, They love to take a hit!
http://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/52.htm

It's 3.5" in the front and the rear is 4.25"

The 37's are awesome, Not much different from the 35's cruising wise...offroad they are much better!

The flares are removable so the tires can get some nice flex!

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
My daughter got her tree then we got ours

Attachments

• image-3480389325.jpg
    image-3480389325.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image-2953032043.jpg
    image-2953032043.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom