JK was in a front end collision need a shop recommendation in Colorado Springs

TomRalph

My jk was hit today in a corner on Old Stage Rd in Colorado Springs, I am looking for a shop in or around Colorado Springs that does good work.

I hopeful that the shop repair/replace the damaged sheet metal and give me the replacement cost of the other items.

Attachments

• 1436154378879.jpg
    1436154378879.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 78

Rccrwlr

My jk was hit today in a corner on Old Stage Rd in Colorado Springs, I am looking for a shop in or around Colorado Springs that does good work.

I hopeful that the shop repair/replace the damaged sheet metal and give me the replacement cost of the other items.

Looks like your bumper is tucked under the grill also. Did it bend the frame rail?

TomRalph

The bumper is pretty good and bent. The face of the frame rail where the bumper attaches is bent. The frame itself looks straight.

Thankfully it looks like the bumper bent instead of the frame. I hope. Won't really know until the bumper is off.

Tossed on a pic of the Dodge for comparison. He had a clean front end before. The fan shroud was in to the fan pretty bad so they did a little trail side maintenance.

Attachments

• 1436155920002.jpg
    1436155920002.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1436156007466.jpg
    1436156007466.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 74

TomRalph

Forgot to mention. The drag link is pretty bent right now. Not sure how he impacted me to cause that to bend but it is clearly a crescent shape.

It is the RHD drag link which came in the EVO flip kit I believe. So factory.

Top Bottom