Switch Pros and ARB compressor/locker wiring

Spudcannons

What is the best way to wire the ARB compressor harness into the switch pros? Also is there any use/ advantage or danger in having the front locker wired to activate without the rear? I noticed in the ARB wiring diagram they had it set up to only activate when the rear is activated, I think the rubi lockers are wired like that as well.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
How did the install go? Where did you mount the compressor?

Yup, that's the one :thumb:

I ended up mounting under the hood for now but it's not staying there. Works fine though. Wiring wasn't hard just a few solders and I was done. Lots of extra wiring since I'm not using the solenoid/lockers.

tb8215

Would the rear in floor storage compartment (under the lift up panel) be a good place to mount a compressor? The only issue I can think of that might cause problems would be no ventilation for cooling.

BlueBox

Is there any drawbacks to just running the switch pros wires directly to the compressor / locker solenoids and skipping the harness altogether? Some of the connectors can obviously be recycled, but I would think this would allow the most flexible and clean setup.

Any reason not to do this?

Top Bottom