Is a Trackbar bracket necessary?

hhunter050

Just recently got front and rear adjustable trackbars but have also seen recently that other jeeps have been running trackbar brackets with aftermarket trackbars. I had brackets but figured it was better to get rid of them and get the adjustables. Just wondering what you guys think and yes front and rear axles centered.

JKbrick

I believe the brackets raise the end so the geometry of the suspension is back to stock angles. Some brackets are a lot better than others though.

hhunter050

I believe the brackets raise the end so the geometry of the suspension is back to stock angles. Some brackets are a lot better than others though.

Kinda what I was thinking. I guess if you were to get a draglink flip a bracket would raise the trackbar and make the angles Correct again

JKbrick

Kinda what I was thinking. I guess if you were to get a draglink flip a bracket would raise the trackbar and make the angles Correct again

If you get the drag link flip and bracket to raise the track bar you can just use your stock track bars actually

hhunter050

If you get the drag link flip and bracket to raise the track bar you can just use your stock track bars actually

Yeah you are right. I'd probably just adjust the front one to a more appropriate length now that I have it. Thanks for the help

Top Bottom