Questions on what Dana 44 axles will fit on a 2015 jk unlimited

Newjeep15

Stock or aftermarket? Need 5.13 gears... Where to go? Price I should expect to pay? What stocks will work?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Stock or aftermarket? Need 5.13 gears... Where to go? Price I should expect to pay? What stocks will work?

Any '07-15 oem d44 will work. I would suggest going aftermarket tho and the size of aftermarket depends on what size tires you plan on running

Newjeep15

I have 35 on it... Not looking to go radical... What aftermarket. And how much you thinking I will spend?

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
If you're only going to 35s, you can do a D30 with gussets and you'll do fine, that's what I have. If you want to beef it up a bit, get a used Rubicon D44 front ($2500 max for new I've seen online) and you'll be fine. If you go for a full aftermarket axle, Dynatrac is best, with ARB locker and all the bells and whistles, you'll land at $5k for an axle up front. Curious why you want 5.13 for just 35s, I have 4.88 on 35s and it is perfect.

NV375

If you're only going to 35s, you can do a D30 with gussets and you'll do fine, that's what I have. If you want to beef it up a bit, get a used Rubicon D44 front ($2500 max for new I've seen online) and you'll be fine. If you go for a full aftermarket axle, Dynatrac is best, with ARB locker and all the bells and whistles, you'll land at $5k for an axle up front. Curious why you want 5.13 for just 35s, I have 4.88 on 35s and it is perfect.

I second 4.88 for 35s I am currently running 5.13 and 35s and can not wait until I can get on 37s.

Top Bottom