Doors off

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Well I have had my doors on for about the past month if not longer and I needed some air so I took them back off.

It will probably be cold on my ride home from work as I get out at 11PM and its normally 48*-52*. :thumb:

F3AB2A37-7C53-47AE-87A8-C962FFECBACD-1322-0000011A28DF0CD3.jpg

T-Rob

Well I have had my doors on for about the past month if not longer and I needed some air so I took them back off.

It will probably be cold on my ride home from work as I get out at 11PM and its normally 48*-52*. :thumb:

F3AB2A37-7C53-47AE-87A8-C962FFECBACD-1322-0000011A28DF0CD3.jpg

If you really wanna be a man, take down the top too! ;)

Holeshot

Banned
cold eh? look at this, picture taken saturday morning before going at work...

2012-11-24 07.15.12.jpg

And out for a ride sunday pm

2012-11-25 16.06.57.jpg

Jersey_Devil

Well it's supposed to snow here tomorrow but I think I'm gonna get mostly rain..... Woopee..... If it's gonna be cold so I can't go naked at least let it snow!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If you really wanna be a man, take down the top too! ;)

LOL!! Yeah, what's up with the top still on? :D

Yeah I ran out of time before I had to leave for work. I think it actually worked against me as I think it trapped all the cold air in. lol

cold eh? look at this, picture taken saturday morning before going at work...

View attachment 7946

And out for a ride sunday pm

View attachment 7947

Yup it started alright... Here's what I saw this morning :icon_crazy:

View attachment 7952

Yup thats why I left the east coast 3.5 years ago for sunny San Diego and never looked back. It was 49* for the ride home and I had a hoody and a fleece. I was warm but my hands were cold lol. I think I may leave the doors off for a few days.

Tranquillity

Yup thats why I left the east coast 3.5 years ago for sunny San Diego and never looked back. It was 49* for the ride home and I had a hoody and a fleece. I was warm but my hands were cold lol. I think I may leave the doors off for a few days.

That's a move I'd like to be able to do one day... but in the meanwhile I'll be doing it like this again

422458_10151342825780338_800190337_22986504_721081499_n.jpg

DSC_1148.jpg

That was freaking cold. Could'nt feel my hand after that ride... But was worth it :cool:

Holeshot

Banned
hahahaha you are crazy man! you gonna need a heated steering wheel if you want to do it again :doh: These days, I've got heater issues and I wear my gloves to drive even with the top on and heater at max :icon_crazy:

bl17z90

Here in MD we had one day last January where it hit 72 and as soon as I found out that was happening I planned a ton of errands to run that day just so I could ride with the top and doors off. Its not often that its that warm here in the middle of winter, but from what I hear we are in for a cold one this year.

Tranquillity

I really love driving doorless in the rain ! With the top on of course lol ! It just give that little feeling :rock:

Top Bottom