Cooled jeep seats.

RoughRider

So has anybody ever had any experience either installing cooled seats or anything to do with keeping back cooled? If so let me know what you've done, I've grown long tired of back sweat!

Wethy

So has anybody ever had any experience either installing cooled seats or anything to do with keeping back cooled? If so let me know what you've done, I've grown long tired of back sweat!

cant say ive had any experience in installing them but ive read about my brothers 2500 cummins. its just fans beneath the seats that draw air away from the seats. they work alright though ive been in it a few times with them on.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I've actually dealt with this several times. Living in So Cal it definitely gets hot.

Step 1:
Roll windows up.

Step 2:
Crank AC to full blast

Step 3:
Enjoy a sweat less back.

:cheesy:

Wethy

alte

I've actually dealt with this several times. Living in So Cal it definitely gets hot.

Step 1:
Roll windows up.

Step 2:
Crank AC to full blast

Step 3:
Enjoy a sweat less back.

:cheesy:

alternate option.....

Step 1: remove doors

Step 2: remove top

Step 3: try to hit 88MPH!!!! (or in my case 140KPH)

ha ha no A/C for this guy! :(

Wardell

alternate option.....

Step 1: remove doors

Step 2: remove top

Step 3: try to hit 88MPH!!!! (or in my case 140KPH)

ha ha no A/C for this guy! :(

I like your method better. In a Jeep, AC is cheating! (I'm kinda lucky though. The hottest it's been here is 30°C... no AC needed. If it was hotter like in the south I might have to cheat occasionally.)

A sunshade could help to keep the seats from getting baked in direct sunlight, but I'm not sure what else you could do.

Wethy

I like your method better. In a Jeep, AC is cheating! (I'm kinda lucky though. The hottest it's been here is 30°C... no AC needed. If it was hotter like in the south I might have to cheat occasionally.)

A sunshade could help to keep the seats from getting baked in direct sunlight, but I'm not sure what else you could do.

I would say AC would be nice on long high way drives but the fan does ok as long as i don't hit traffic!

Top Bottom