Hi from Raleigh area NC

snowcamouflage4x4

I have a 2014 Rubicon but not much is left that came on it... 6.5" BDS long arm, budget boost on top of that. Dana 60s, ARBs, 5.13s, custom shafts, onboard air, 17" beadlocks, Goodyear 42s, Smittybilt stinger, Q-tec 11,500# winch, ACE swing away carrier, plenty of LEDs, Rock Hard cage, Bushwhacker flares, LOD sliders, AEV snorkel.

Love hitting up Uwharrie, haven't been to the Gulches yet but I want to go soon. Up for wheeling trips pretty much anytime!

image2.jpg 42s posing.jpg Rubicon on rock.jpg Rubicon shiny.jpg towing PP.jpg

Jtmw

Awesome rig! The new tire/wheel combo looks so good. Love seeing 40''+ on rigs.

Oh and Welcome! Glad to have you I'm in Nashville!

How do you like your TF60's?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I have a 2014 Rubicon but not much is left that came on it... 6.5" BDS long arm, budget boost on top of that. Dana 60s, ARBs, 5.13s, custom shafts, onboard air, 17" beadlocks, Goodyear 42s, Smittybilt stinger, Q-tec 11,500# winch, ACE swing away carrier, plenty of LEDs, Rock Hard cage, Bushwhacker flares, LOD sliders, AEV snorkel.

Love hitting up Uwharrie, haven't been to the Gulches yet but I want to go soon. Up for wheeling trips pretty much anytime!

Welcome to WAL! There is a Gulches run in a few weeks that you are welcome to attend. http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=26503
Hope to see you there. :thumbup:

georgi.photo

Good to see more people from the Carolinas. Beautiful color on the rig. Hope you can make it out to the Uwharrie next month.

Top Bottom