Abs esp tcs lights all came out.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Im assuming you mean theyre on. And ive learned from experience they will come on if your steering wheel is off center

JRied

I have a JKU and all my lights came out, abs esp tcs. What can I do to fix this ? JKU 2008.

I forgot the name of it but when this happened to my bros jeep it was a sensor in the wheel area, someone on here will know the name

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I would vote for a wheel speed sensor. I had a wire get cut to one and had the same symptoms you are describing on my 14.

If you have a way to pull codes, it should point you in the right direction.

Right Rudder

The infamous JK light show also started occurring to me after doing some electrical work. Turned out i hadn't reattached the battery cables particularly well and one was wiggling around enough to cause a whole myriad of issues. Check those connections!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned, a loose battery cable will cause ALL your lights to come on and off. This is common on 2012-up especially if you've tried attaching additional leads to the battery as the clamp uses a tappered nut to get it on tight. Otherwise, a bad wheel speed sensor will do this as well.

JAGS

Hooked
As mentioned, a loose battery cable will cause ALL your lights to come on and off. This is common on 2012-up especially if you've tried attaching additional leads to the battery as the clamp uses a tappered nut to get it on tight. Otherwise, a bad wheel speed sensor will do this as well.

Putting your jeep on a lift and spinning the tires will do this too. Just saying. ;) :cheesy::cheesy: We were able to help in clearing the code(s) by also using the procal.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Putting your jeep on a lift and spinning the tires will do this too. Just saying. ;) :cheesy::cheesy: We were able to help in clearing the code(s) by also using the procal.

LOL!! yup, on a 2012 and up, this is true as all 4 wheels need to spin. If they don't, the speed sensors will throw a code.

Top Bottom