Fender bender

srosario

So while going north on the left lane, lady on the right dicides she want to change lanes with me at her blind side with no turn signals being used. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436858921.284497.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436858933.891300.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436858946.333701.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1436858955.566270.jpg

Kickrocks

Well if that is all the damage you got from that consider yourself lucky and congrats on getting a new spare tire ;) lol

theprospect13

It's pretty funny/sad to know how much technology are in that Benz just to avoid accidents like this, and it still happens! If your not going to use the features like "blind spot assist" why buy it in the first place

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
My compliments on getting photos at the accident scene.

I would make sure you have your story clear regarding where you are coming from and where you are going to, to indicate your intended direction/lane of travel. These kind of claims always seem to turn up disputed when the person changes their story and says that you changed into their lane, thus reversing the alleged facts of the accident.

Let us know how things turn out and pursue the claim to get a new tire. Meanwhile, I would also make sure you request a 4 wheel alignment just to make sure no suspension damage.

Good Luck!!

Top Bottom