So Cal Coastal Drive

Jay_r24

Trying to get a feel for how many people would be interested in meeting up close to Huntington Beach then Driving up PCH towards Ocean Side. We can decide on how far to go, scenic stops etc. looking to stop along the way and have some lunch and a beer or two. This is a family friendly trip as I will be bringing my wife and 2 year old son. We can all go topless and enjoy this Cali Weather. Looking to set it up for possibly Aug 8th.

BitBucket

Trying to get a feel for how many people would be interested in meeting up close to Huntington Beach then Driving up PCH towards Ocean Side. We can decide on how far to go, scenic stops etc. looking to stop along the way and have some lunch and a beer or two. This is a family friendly trip as I will be bringing my wife and 2 year old son. We can all go topless and enjoy this Cali Weather. Looking to set it up for possibly Aug 8th.

I am up for that, topless already in OC........ :beer:

BentMetal

Too bad we'll be up in Big Bear that weekend. If the date changes or you plan on doing it again we're in.

RedDawg01

I am down for a coastal drive, but I have a prior commitment on Aug 8th. I will keep a lookout if you plan one for another day.

Jay_r24

Too bad we'll be up in Big Bear that weekend. If the date changes or you plan on doing it again we're in.

I am down for a coastal drive, but I have a prior commitment on Aug 8th. I will keep a lookout if you plan one for another day.

I'm 50/50 depending if I can get the day off.

I'll join you guys. Sounds like fun.

I am up for that, topless already in OC........ :beer:

I can do the week before or after the 8th.

Jay_r24

Anyone good with the 25th? Or 15th?I have a prior commitment the 1st..sorry I said the week before the 8th but was just reminded

Peak

BTW, anyone will be down at the Jeep-Bash in Long Beach this Saturday?

I might be able to make it, I'm about a 50/50 chance.🙏 A few of the it's on here are going though. There's a thread on it called KMC bash or something like that.

Top Bottom