Nature Valley Commercial

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Just came across this earlier today on Facebook.

https://youtu.be/is5W6GxAI3c

In all honesty, keeping our boys active outside was one of the reasons for our Jeep. It seems to be paying off because all they keeping asking about is "when is the next Jeeping trip dad?!" :)

boardsurfer

It's such an obvious point, but put this way, I bet those parents are like :doh:

These things are also why I drive a Jeep. My kids are pretty active as it is and they have their share of video games but it isnt to the point where I have to ask them to put it down. They definitely are not the normal stereotype depicted in this video. And I'm not ashamed to say that I am proud of that.

Plus, who doesnt love plowing through a giant mud hole with the top off?

Worth it.

gmKFWjo.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I dont have kids, but thats how my niece and nephew are, well more my nephew. He (14) mostly only plays video games anymore. Going to try and change that after we take a ride in my jeep in 2 weeks since he has never been in it.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
I dont have kids, but thats how my niece and nephew are, well more my nephew. He (14) mostly only plays video games anymore. Going to try and change that after we take a ride in my jeep in 2 weeks since he has never been in it.

Good man!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom