Favorite Greasy Spoons.....

Jeep du Boy

During our travels we will find those little hole in the wall restaurants that fill your belly and in some cases your soul. I am starting this to enjoy the culinary memory and to find new ones as my daughter and I travel our country. I'll start.

George the Chili King
Des Moines Iowa
Breaded Pork Tenderloins, Chili Dogs, burgers......this is not a five star location but my family has enjoyed their foods since 1974. Every Sunday after church, George's was the destination. Anytime I am with 100 miles of Des Moines, I head to George's.

Jeep du Boy

The Dawg House
Buford GA
On the side of Peachtree Industrial, you can get a bacon wrapped dog, a blue cheese and bacon dog, slaw dogs, burgers and rings.

Great chow.

Jeep du Boy

Bronco's
Omaha Nebraska
Another family staple, no trip to Omaha happens without a meal or two at Bronco's.
Burgers, tenderloin sandwiches, the Big Bronco and the best fries I have ever had.

longarmwj

Taco Mexico right outside of downtown Cumming, Georgia. Authentic Mexican food. Tripe tacos, beef tongue, beef cheek, etc. great food and cheap as could be

Zstairlessone

If you are ever in Southern California try Crazy Otto's up in Lancaster for breakfast, awesome. Also, one of my favorite 'fast' food places is Zankou's. They are all good, but I really like the one in Burbank.

Al Bundy

If you are ever in Southern California try Crazy Otto's up in Lancaster for breakfast, awesome. Also, one of my favorite 'fast' food places is Zankou's. They are all good, but I really like the one in Burbank.

Crazy combo i had today

Attachments

• 1437011390853.jpg
    1437011390853.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 34
Top Bottom