Lake Arrowhead/Crab Flats

bholder817

Anyone been up in that area lately. Trying to find out about fire restrictions. Website says no fires. But the last time it had that I went and they were allowing them.... So trying to get any info from anyone who may have been up there in the past couple weeks.

Jk909

Anyone been up in that area lately. Trying to find out about fire restrictions. Website says no fires. But the last time it had that I went and they were allowing them.... So trying to get any info from anyone who may have been up there in the past couple weeks.

Call the campground. I'm sure they'll be able to help you out.

bholder817

I had tried calling a couple times but couldn't get a hold of anyone just a machine. We are here now. Kreiger helped me out with the info. So no fires are allowed. Makes camping a bit different but it has been relaxing!

Jk909

I had tried calling a couple times but couldn't get a hold of anyone just a machine. We are here now. Kreiger helped me out with the info. So no fires are allowed. Makes camping a bit different but it has been relaxing!

Cool man have fun. Share some pictures if you get a chance.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
We're just stayed at crabflats space #18 for 3 days father day weekend and they allowed fires but I can see why they aren't as of now.

Hope you enjoy the weekend!!!

Top Bottom