Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer

jjlong

Is anyone here running the Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer? If so, curious what setting "click" you're on. I believe there's 17 adjustments and I'm on 15. I bought it when I changed out all of my ball joints & TRE'S due to Death Wobble! The wobble has been gone for 6 months now but honestly I'm too chicken to soften up the stabilizer.

Attachments

• 1437354748170.jpg
    1437354748170.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 129

rogerk93

Is anyone here running the Fox ATS Steering Stabilizer? If so, curious what setting "click" you're on. I believe there's 17 adjustments and I'm on 15. I bought it when I changed out all of my ball joints & TRE'S due to Death Wobble! The wobble has been gone for 6 months now but honestly I'm too chicken to soften up the stabilizer.

I don't have this installed but wondering how you like it? I wanted to buy this last week but $300 for a stabilizer seems crazy. If it is worth it I'll throw it on.

OscarMike2.0

I don't have this installed but wondering how you like it? I wanted to buy this last week but $300 for a stabilizer seems crazy. If it is worth it I'll throw it on.

Not worth it. I have had it and its just as good as your stock steering stabalizer. Put your hard earned money else where.

OscarMike2.0

I run mine on the tightest setting.

rogerk93

Not worth it. I have had it and its just as good as your stock steering stabalizer. Put your hard earned money else where.

Thanks for the heads up. It sounds great with all the features it has, but I don't think a steering stabilizer has a huge impact on performance. I rather put that money toward the rock krawler hd tie rod.

OscarMike2.0

Thanks for the heads up. It sounds great with all the features it has, but I don't think a steering stabilizer has a huge impact on performance. I rather put that money toward the rock krawler hd tie rod.

Sounds like a much wiser investment.

If you have your steering and suspension set up right you don't even have to run one. I haven't had one in about 4 months now and have had 0 issues, a bit more bump steer than w/o it but it is not absolutely needed. Better off spending that money elsewhere just my .02

jjlong

I can't say whether it's better or not because I bought it when I first bought the Jeep after noticing the stock one was shot.

Spudcannons

Yes, it's the best one you can get. Is it worth it... not unless you don't care about money or your daddy is paying to building your jeep for you.

Top Bottom