Atlas 2 Speed Transfer Case

SFNick

I'm needing to upgrade my transfer case & decided to go with the Atlas 2 speed. I've been quoted a couple prices & I've noticed that some are charging several hundred dollars more. This is the cheapest I've found but wanted to know if there was anything else I would need to make this work on a 2008 automatic JK? I've been quoted anywhere from 2600$- 3200$.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437360936.975879.jpg

mackey

With the 2008 you might be able to do a 4 speed or the rubicrawler. I would call advanced adaptors or EVO and get their recommendation.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! A RubiCrawler is a great option and what I had done on VENGEANCE. I would recommend it being that it's cheaper and will get you what you're wanting. Otherwise, unless I'm missing something, the price you have posted up looks like a deal.

SFNick

A 4 speed would be nice but I don't think I would use it to its full potential . The Rubi-Crawler looks like the best of both worlds but I'm worried about how well my stock T-Case will hold up, it's got 117K miles on it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
A 4 speed would be nice but I don't think I would use it to its full potential . The Rubi-Crawler looks like the best of both worlds but I'm worried about how well my stock T-Case will hold up, it's got 117K miles on it.

Your t-case should be fine and really, if needed, you can find non-rubi t-cases for pretty cheap.

JKCrawler

I just ordered a Rubicrawler with the twin sticks last week. I was also looking at the Atlas but the Rubicrawler seems like a better option for the price. Can't wait for it to come in.

SFNick

I just ordered a Rubicrawler with the twin sticks last week. I was also looking at the Atlas but the Rubicrawler seems like a better option for the price. Can't wait for it to come in.

Where did you order your Rubi-Crawler from?

Top Bottom