turn signal light went out then came back on

ablinkin

Driving to lunch, got message saying turn signal was out (passenger rear). Checked at parking lot, was out, even had the weird turn signal noise.

2 hours later, it came back on.

At first thought no big deal, just get a new bulb, now I'm concerned there is a bigger issue.

Any thoughts?

(2011 unlimited)

TCMguy

I had a similar problem this week; no message but a very rapid clicking. The dealership changed the bulb and that appears to have fixed the problem.

hbkid22

I am in the same boat right now...I have replaced the lights and the multi-function switch and that solved it for a bit but now acting up again and I cannot figure out why. Not sure if that means a short somewhere.....

croge17

when i use my right turn signal i notice the bulb illuminates then goes out then illuminates then goes out... it keeps doing it even though the signal is on. ;)

could resist

toxicwaste29

Had the same issue but it was intermittent and affected both sides. Ended up being a ground somehow corroded off the motor at only 30k miles. Check all grounds

Mtb275

My turn signal goes on off on off on off on off on off on off and keeps doing that until I turn it off.:idontknow:

Top Bottom