COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : Today is the DAY!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
FB COVER-BEDEVILED.png

It's official - Cindy and I are almost done editing BEDEVILED and we'll be making a big push this week to ensure it gets released sometime on Sunday, August 2nd!! To help get everyone ready for it, this countdown thread has been started and we'll be posting up teaser clips from our upcoming film everyday until its release.

With just 8 Days left to go - here's a short clip of Et (RanchoRubi) taking on a big rock obstacle early on in the trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

If you haven't done so already, be sure to click on the link below and take a guess as to how long the full length film will be. If you guess it correctly or come the closest to the actual time, you'll WIN a pair of WAYALIFE shot glasses!!

WIN a Pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : 7 Days Left to GO!!

7 Days and counting!!! Here's a short clip of Carl (Moochie) taking on a tough rocky obstacle about half way through the trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : 6 Days Left to GO!!

6 Days and counting!!! Here's a short clip of Derek (Ragnar JK) flexing his way up a tight rocky obstacle on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : 5 Days Left to GO!!

5 Days and counting!!! Here's a short clip of Trail Bud Doug taking on a rocky obstacle on the Devil's Canyon Trail and once at the top, letting us know what he thought of it. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : 4 Days Left to GO!!

Only 4 days left to go!!! Here's a short clip of our good friend Steph climbing up a tough rocky obstacle on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : 3 Days Left to GO!!

Just 3 days left to go!!! Here's a short clip of Rubicat taking on a tough rocky climb on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : 2 Days Left to GO!!

Just 2 days left to go!!! Here's a short clip of Don taking on a tough rocky climb on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
COUNTDOWN to BEDEVILED : Only 1 Day Left to GO!!

ONLY 1 DAY left to go!!! Here's a short clip of Ray night wheeling his Jeep JK Wrangler on a tough rocky climb on the Devil's Canyon Trail. I hope you enjoy :cool:

JKMag

i actually flinched when i saw the bumper come down on the rock. Awesome!

Last edited:

bethseptember

Colorado in August

Looking forward to another great video. The "Keep it Tight" video is where my Jeep tribe and I are headed soon. Will post some apres' trails pictures at the various saloons that were in the original video. Silverton Rocks! Animas Forks and Alpine Loop personal favorites. Take Care. Jeep trails are antidote for this Emergency/Trauma/ICU Nurse.

Top Bottom