I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere

ArmyofMike

Howdy All,

For those still wondering why many longtime WAL members left, or became inactive; the answers may be right in front of your eyes...if you can't see it, then it hasn't gotten to you yet, or, perhaps you are the one doing it. I don't feel as a whole that there were/are hard feelings from those who left, although it does appear some friendships have been strained...

I am a noobie to this forum, and although I do believe there are great members here, great info and Eddie/Cindy's videos are outstanding, I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere.

Mike

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Howdy All,

For those still wondering why many longtime WAL members left, or became inactive; the answers may be right in front of your eyes...if you can't see it, then it hasn't gotten to you yet, or, perhaps you are the one doing it. I don't feel as a whole that there were/are hard feelings from those who left, although it does appear some friendships have been strained...

I am a noobie to this forum, and although I do believe there are great members here, great info and Eddie/Cindy's videos are outstanding, I could not stand much more of it, and decided to contribute elsewhere.

Mike

Thanks for stopping back through to explain, but we would appreciate it if you spend your time there where you feel you are better suited.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Howdy All,

Mike

1437844218409.jpg ..........

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Howdy All,

Mike

Then log off already.

Panda

Howdy All,

Mike

Yet you all follow the king of drama :thinking: go back and read his posts on past drama threads, maybe it's you that doesn't see it

ArmyofMike

Yet you all follow the king of drama :thinking: go back and read his posts on past drama threads, maybe it's you that doesn't see it

Then log off already.

Thanks for stopping back through to explain, but we would appreciate it if you spend your time there where you feel you are better suited.

...and it took 4 posts and about 10min for my point to be proven. I said nothing Ill, hostile, belittling or derogatory and these are the responses... For those still wondering why members are leaving, look no further. Evidence is here...and I'd bet there is more to come. Ask yourself, does this happen as much on any other forum you view?

It gets old. Faster for some, but eventually for all...well, except for those who are doing it.

God Bless.
Mike

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
...and it took 4 posts and about 10min for my point to be proven. I said nothing Ill, hostile, belittling or derogatory and these are the responses... For those still wondering why members are leaving, look no further. Evidence is here...and I'd bet there is more to come. Ask yourself, does this happen as much on any other forum you view?

It gets old. Faster for some, but eventually for all...well, except for those who are doing it.

God Bless.
Mike

1437845817007.jpg ...........

Panda

God Bless.
Mike

Nobody said anything belittling or hostile to you, your the one who posted here instead of elsewhere, did you expect a warm welcome?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Howdy All,

Mike

I'm so sick if people being offended and then trying to change the world to fit their needs

Fuck off somewhere else

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437846022.129558.jpg

dillard09

God Bless.
Mike

ForumRunner_20150628_122233.jpg

Just move on then and you won't have to see it again.

10frank9

Web Wheeler

God Bless.
Mike

Hey Mike the results are in!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437846282.151463.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

God Bless.
Mike

Btw your thread on your "No drama" forum is pretty cute. I sincerely hope that Ridge sees it the same way I do.

One of his members repeating the same childish acts that the same trolls HE ganged up on did. The same exact thing that drove him away from this forum. You are no better than any all the tools on the other forums.

You are a fool.

Have a nice day.

And don't bother deleting your other thread, I took screen shots of all of it. ;)

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Btw your thread on your "No drama" forum is pretty cute. I sincerely hope that Ridge sees it the same way I do.

One of his members repeating the same childish acts that the same trolls HE ganged up on did. The same exact thing that drove him away from this forum. You are no better than any all the tools on the other forums.

You are a fool.

Have a nice day.

And don't bother deleting your other thread, I took screen shots of all of it. ;)

You may as well post them up here for the record. This baby comes back here crying foul, yet goes somewhere else to talk crap? That's NEVER happened before..... :naw::doh:

ArmyofMike

You are a fool.

Have a nice day.

Ha-ha! Please post up!

Top Bottom