Pre College maintenance

Spencer11496

Backstory: Just graduated high school and have been working all summer saving for college so I haven't been on the forum in awhile. Also, being a newb to all of this, I don't have much to contribute unless it pertains to audio systems, so I've just been reading a lot on the forum and watching videos and all that good stuff. In about 3 weeks I'll be heading of to Kennesaw State University in Kennesaw, GA which is about 15 minutes or so from Atlanta and about a 4 hour drive from where I live.

I've saved all my summer money for college but also for my Jeep and I've decided that the smart thing to do would be any maintenance, routine and preventive, before I do any upgrades.

The Jeep: 07 Jku manual

So what should I do and check on before heading off on this adventure called college?

Oil change
Rotate and balance
Alignment
......?

Numbnuts

I'd flush the cooling system, change transmission fluid and differential fluids, lube and oil change, check all nuts and bolts for tightness. Change out any worn belts, and check all the lights.

Spencer11496

I'd flush the cooling system, change transmission fluid and differential fluids, lube and oil change, check all nuts and bolts for tightness. Change out any worn belts, and check all the lights.

Awesome, speaking of lights my front turn signal connector is misusing the red locking clip, therefore the connector won't stay plugged into the light. I've searched everywhere for the red clip but can't find it anywhere.

Top Bottom