Invisible?

Bustedback

It seems that my 2012 JKU Sport is invisible to other drivers. They always pull out in front of me and then drive slowly as if I'm not even behind them. Anyone else encounter this in their JK? It happens a lot while in the JK, not so much in my ZJ.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I think people just assume that a brick in the wind can't or won't drive faster than them. :crazyeyes:

Peak

A jeep may not have the power to pass up some vehicles but it does have the power to crawl over them.

JChamblee

Before my stinger bumper, yes all the time even though my JKU is ORANGE!!! After the stinger, not even once.

JAGS

Hooked
Weird, is it built up? I've noticed since I added the build and the front stinger, I just point it in the direction I want to go and people let me in. Even my wife says how much nicer people are when she drives the jeep. Lol.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
One intersection on my way home from work this happens all the time and people cut me off, like I wouldnt win lol. Once I had a prius pull off on a back road and let me in front of them, I felt was too awesome that day.

dagdag

It seems that my 2012 JKU Sport is invisible to other drivers. They always pull out in front of me and then drive slowly as if I'm not even behind them. Anyone else encounter this in their JK? It happens a lot while in the JK, not so much in my ZJ.

Daytime running lights have helped me a lot. I used to run my headlights all the time. Now I have Delta headlights with white halos. $200 from 4 wheel parts. The more noticeable you are the better.

TwistedJK

Try driving in Florida! They're either 200 years old or not from around here with no clue where they're going.

Armydog

LED "fog" lights that I run most of the time, and a huge stinger...........doesn't happen to me very much.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1438487984.600272.jpg

Armydog

When and IF it does, I have dual horns mounted that are louder than stock and seem to get noticed!

Top Bottom