Evo high clearance rear long arms

jeeper52

LOSER
Hey guys im installing the high clearance evo long arms. On the upper rear arms they have a slight bend. Which direction does the bend go towards? Does it bend in towards the jeep or away from the jeep?

CREEPR

I would assume since they are mounted on the inside of the frame rail the bend should go out. I am doing bolt ons not the high clearance so not for sure.

BigPrince

I would assume since they are mounted on the inside of the frame rail the bend should go out. I am doing bolt ons not the high clearance so not for sure.

I've heard they are mounted inside the frame rails multiple times but the pics I've seen show them on the outside. Which is it?

main.php

CREEPR

Sorry looked at pic wrong. That is the high clearance. From reading on evo I thought it went on the inside...

CREEPR

Can you post a pic of the new mount you have? Here is the bolt on rear.
1437953989783.jpg

Are you going evolever? I thought the high clearance was primarily for that setup.

jeeper52

LOSER
Can you post a pic of the new mount you have? Here is the bolt on rear.
View attachment 156022

Are you going evolever? I thought the high clearance was primarily for that setup.

Yep thats what i went with. Heres a pic of the mount and the way i have the long arms mounted for now.

Attachments

• 1437958399152.jpg
    1437958399152.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 161
  • 1437958597139.jpg
    1437958597139.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Top Bottom