2010 Soft Top

72blubyu

Is there any reason my old 2010 JKU top won't work on a 2014 JKU? I have all the brackets for the 2010 top. I just upgraded to a 2015 premium top and that worked great. I read some stuff about the header bar being different but they were the same.

ScoobyCarolanNC

I have a 2010. The top is different, but I can't say for sure it won't work. They changed the design just for this year. If you go on one of the big mopar parts websites they might have the diagrams that show the differences.

JakeJK

I have a 2010. The top is different, but I can't say for sure it won't work. They changed the design just for this year. If you go on one of the big mopar parts websites they might have the diagrams that show the differences.

2010 is the first year for the new soft top with cables in it

JakeJK

Is there any reason my old 2010 JKU top won't work on a 2014 JKU? I have all the brackets for the 2010 top. I just upgraded to a 2015 premium top and that worked great. I read some stuff about the header bar being different but they were the same.

I know that 2010 was the first year with the new soft top with cables in it to help it stay tight on the plastic door frames (can't remember what they're called) but I don't know if they are the same as the 2014 see if there was another design change since then I doubt there was

72blubyu

I know that in 2012 they moved the loop on the windshield frame more to the center and the headed bar needed to be modified to fit other years older.

Top Bottom