New Jersey Off Roaders Beware!

RedRum

I believe it I wheeled there once and it wasn't my type of wheeling ( sand mud and really tight trails lol ) but that is sad to hear ... Another place people usually wheel ( I don't because I don't enjoy illegal wheeling ) is getting super strict because a girl unfortunately drown there a couple weeks ago swimming ( totally unrelated to wheeling ) but now cops are all over there ... Jersey isn't a wheeling state but luckily rausch is a couple short hours away !!

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
To many fucking teenagers trying to be bad asses are tearing it up.

Actually it's the hillbillies out here with their 10" lifted trucks on 44's carving ruts in the trails. They also go off the trails into the preserved areas and tear the shit out them too.

RedRum

Yea that's pretty accurate unfortunately... I live up in north jersey but my office is only 10 minutes away from Wharton in hammonton ... It is a different world down there lol

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Actually it's the hillbillies out here with their 10" lifted trucks on 44's carving ruts in the trails. They also go off the trails into the preserved areas and tear the shit out them too.

It's also the stupid ass teenagers as well. I have been there and never wanted to go back because of all the dumb shits drinking back there.

Well and I hate mud too

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
It's also the stupid ass teenagers as well. I have been there and never wanted to go back because of all the dumb shits drinking back there.

Well and I hate mud too

What's wrong with mud? It give you a reason to wash your Jeep for 4 hours. It's a bonding experience.

RedRum

Plus that place gives u some nice scratches and but some I mean it will change your jeep forever lol and that mud there sucks it's the sand mud clay lol

And yes they are called " pineys " New Jersey pine barren region ... Most of them are proud and self proclaim themselves that ... Even if they didn't they are not hard to pick out ...

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
Plus that place gives u some nice scratches and but some I mean it will change your jeep forever lol and that mud there sucks it's the sand mud clay lol

And yes they are called " pineys " New Jersey pine barren region ... Most of them are proud and self proclaim themselves that ... Even if they didn't they are not hard to pick out ...

It's all about knowing where to go. Besides, scratches are a badge of honor.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
It's pretty new but they actually built roads connecting us California folk to other states. I couldn't believe it either!

Nice sarcasm. My point is obvious. Why would a CA come to NJ to trail ride in boring old Wharton st forest? Then make comments off of being there once. Sketchy!!

Top Bottom