EVO MFG Rear Rockskin Corners

NM2012CherryJK

Does anyone have a picture of the EVO MFG Rear Rockskin Corners without any fenders? I was looking to go fender less in the rear and wanted to see how it looked Thanks!

GCM 2

Here you go...

Be warned if you are living in any state other than a desert environment, running fenderless is extremely messy for your jeeps finish (especially if you run full-width axles like ProRock 60's/80's). Also, anyone following you during wet weather will probably not be a fan of you or the jeep.

IMG_2331-2.jpg

IMG_2332-2.jpg

IMG_2333-2.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

NM2012CherryJK

Be warned if you are living in any state other than a desert environment, running fenderless is extremely messy for your jeeps finish (especially if you run full-width axles like ProRock 60's/80's). Also, anyone following you during wet weather will probably not be a fan of you or the jeep.

View attachment 156414

View attachment 156415

View attachment 156416

View attachment 156417

View attachment 156418

Sweet thanks those where the pictures I was looking for. Im over in New Mexico we get rain like twice a year lol

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Greg you jeep is still on of my favorites that runs fenderless in the rear, just looks too good.

GCM 2

Greg you jeep is still on of my favorites that runs fenderless in the rear, just looks too good.

Thanks hinrichs! I actually need to get some new photos of the old EVOJEEP. Those are kind of wearing out the Internet at this point. It's cool looking and all, but at the KMC Jeep Bash two weeks ago in Long Beach, CA. I was glad I only had about a four block drive to the hotel from the event, because the rooster tails off the Nittos from the insane rain amounts we got was almost comical.

hbkid22

For all those running the EVO corners, do you have your CB antenna on the provided mount? And if so, how did you ground it after you painted it? Just got a set now waiting to install. :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
For all those running the EVO corners, do you have your CB antenna on the provided mount? And if so, how did you ground it after you painted it? Just got a set now waiting to install. :)

You don't need to ground it. It is already grounded.

Top Bottom